Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Update Forecasted Quantity when Reducing Quantity on Sales Order Line

By
slcto
on 9/30/16, 7:10 AM 150 views

Quantity on Hand and Forecasted quantity of product X is 10 units.

I create a sales order line with 5 of product X and confirm the sale. Forecasted Quantity of product X is now 5.

I decrease the quantity of product X on the sales order line to 2. Forecasted Quantity of product X is still 5 - I would expect it to be 8.

I change the quantity of product X on the sales order line to 7. Forecasted Quantity of product X is now 3.

Is there a reason that reducing the quantity sold does not increase the forecasted quantity?

Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Does anyone have a suggestion how I can make the forecasted quantity reflect the reduction?

Odoo 9.0c-20160915 (Community Edition).

slcto
On 10/3/16, 7:57 AM

I see, thanks. Editing the delivery order is indeed needed to reflect the decrease in quantity though it would be nice if both an increase and a reduction would be automatically reflected. Thanks.

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 10/1/16, 5:07 AM

Hi,

I think for reducing the quantity you  need to manually adjust the delivery order related to that SO.

You can clearly get it here

Hope this could helps,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/30/16, 7:10 AM
Seen: 150 times
Last updated: 10/3/16, 7:57 AM