Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Update Biography gets Internal Server Error 500 [Closed]

By
Eric
on 5/15/14, 12:46 PM 493 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not a real question

by
Olivier Dony (odo)
on 05/15/2014 13:35:34

Hello, Im not sure where to go to bring this up, but when I try to update my account info on this forum, I keep gettting an Internal Server Error 500.

1. I click on my name in the menu bar

2. On the Profile page click the "Edit Your Bio" link

3. Complete the form and click "Update"

This is a know bug with the new platform (along with a few other ones), please be patient while the last quirks are being ironed out, they will be fixed shortly. Thanks.

Olivier Dony (odo)
on 5/15/14, 1:34 PM
No problem, thank you for the reply

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 10:34 AM, Olivier Dony <odo@openerp.my.openerp.com> wrote:

This is a know bug with the new platform (along with a few other ones), please be patient while the last quirks are being ironed out, they will be fixed shortly. Thanks.

--
Olivier Dony (odo) Sent by OpenERP S.A. using OpenERP. Access your messages and documents in OpenERP

--
Eric Bangerter | tel.: +1 (954) 585-9016 xYourExtension
Mertech Data Systems, Inc. | 114 East Shaw Avenue | Suite 209 | Fresno, CA 93710 | USA | Fax: +1 (866) 228-1213 | www.mertechdata.com
Building Bridges to New Technologies

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email message from Mertech Data Systems, Inc. is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This email may contain information which is shared in confidence with the recipient and must not be shared on any social media or posted on forums, blogs and websites without written consent from Mertech Data Systems, Inc. If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and remove it from your system. You are hereby notified that unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email message from Mertech Data Systems, Inc. is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This email may contain information which is shared in confidence with the recipient and must not be shared on any social media or posted on forums, blogs and websites without written consent from Mertech Data Systems, Inc. If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and remove it from your system. You are hereby notified that unauthorized dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited.

Eric
on 5/15/14, 1:37 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/15/14, 12:46 PM
Seen: 493 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM