Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

update amount on onchange of product

By
Nehal
on 3/20/14, 1:44 AM 818 views

Hi,

I want to do the same like on click of (update)-dummy button, while changing the amount of sale_order_line. i.e. when I change the amount of any sale order line, it should automatic update the Total amount of Sale order.

How to do this ? Can anyone help ?

Atul Kumar jain

--Atul Kumar jain--
| 5 3 7
Indore, India
--Atul Kumar jain--

Atul Kumar jain
On 3/31/14, 7:55 AM

I think you should create onchange method for sale order for automatic updation

Yes, this can be done. But it is quite difficult for me to check the records of one2many field. If you have an idea, guide me.

Nehal
on 3/31/14, 8:01 AM
Yogesh Parekh (ypa)
On 7/3/14, 2:28 AM

Hi,

I think you should create onchange method for sale order line which will update the price when you will select the product in sale order line.Please try this one.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/20/14, 1:44 AM
Seen: 818 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM