Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

update action_button_confirm button in openerp

Thazin Khaing
on 12/6/13, 1:42 AM 915 views

I have sale order data ,when i confirm order i have no one of the data from sale order form ...what should i do...i think. i need update to this

def action_button_confirm(self, cr, uid, ids, context=None): assert len(ids) == 1, 'This option should only be used for a single id at a time.' wf_service = netsvc.LocalService('workflow') wf_service.trg_validate(uid, 'sale.order', ids[0], 'order_confirm', cr)

# redisplay the record as a sales order
view_ref = self.pool.get('ir.model.data').get_object_reference(cr, uid, 'sale', 'view_order_form')
view_id = view_ref and view_ref[1] or False,
return {
    'type': 'ir.actions.act_window',
    'name': _('Sales Order'),
    'res_model': 'sale.order',
    'res_id': ids[0],
    'view_type': 'form',
    'view_mode': 'form',
    'view_id': view_id,
    'target': 'current',
    'nodestroy': True,

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 12/6/13, 1:42 AM
Seen: 915 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM