This question has been flagged
4 Replies

All our finished products  that we want to sale them have BOM, so that unit of measure category of first line (our finished product) are different from its subset. we dont have problem in any other part except sale order delivery. odoo doesn't let me to do it because of different category.

should i use UOS?  

How can i use UOS in version 9?

If not please tell me how should i define unit of measure category for my products an their subsets.

Thanks.

Discard

Can you make an example and maybe provide a screenshot?

Author

for example we sale product A (with unit of measure category A) when we want to deliver it we have to deliver it subset too like َA1( with unit of measure category A1) and A2 (with unit of measure category A2). odoo dosent let us because of this error:Conversion from Product UoM UNIT/A1 to Default UoM UNIT is not possible as they both belong to different Category!

Best Answer

Rule : Both unit of measure must be in same category. Actually UoS convert your base(inventory) UoM to UoS(which is belongs to different category)..

How can you use UoS :

• Suppose Product Oil in Liter UoM but you are always sales in KG in this case you need to set UoS as KG with coef.

• If you do not want to set UoS,  you can create new UoM "Oil to KG " in same category and change UoM accordingly.

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

I think you may use Manage available packaging options per products for sales. Its under Inventory -> Configuration -> Setting -> Products -> Packaging Methods.

After enable it, you may go to your product, and have your new UoS on Inventory -> Packaging. You may set the UoS coeff there.

After filling the information, you may sell your products with Extended Sales order lines on packaging with your new qty.

I am using Odoo 9C F.Y.I. wish it helps!

Discard