Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

UOM Rounding issue

By
Shokri Alnajjar
on 8/23/14, 8:17 AM 599 views

I have uom which is us gallon and uos is us drum the coeff is 0.018 

the probelm is when I create an incoming shipment and change the uom qty to 55 us gal for example the uos qty is becoming 0.990 instead of 1 and the system goes into some kind of a loop where i can't even change the qty of uom because it will automatically write 55 again by itself  

until i change the product and then I receive this message "too much recursion" 

any solution ??

thnx 

What version of Odoo are you using?

IBS
on 8/23/14, 10:14 AM

Version 7

Shokri Alnajjar
on 8/23/14, 10:16 AM

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 8/23/14, 10:54 AM

1 Drum = 55.000176 Gallon  ------------------------------ Floating point precision and Rounding Errors !!!

Try to read the links provided here, not all the question and the answer, but just the links

Thank you for your help

Shokri Alnajjar
on 8/24/14, 2:40 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/23/14, 8:17 AM
Seen: 599 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM