Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Untaxed amount in Stock journal

By
John Knoke
on 7/6/14, 10:58 AM 634 views

I need to my stock journal to post untaxed amount and not taxed amount. Could someone please guide me?

Janno Liivak
On 7/6/14, 6:40 PM

From where your stock journal is created? If from sales order -> delivery order ... then make sure that you have tax code on your sales order line (there will be tax section at the bottom of the sales order screen and tax amount will be shown also)... without tax your stock journal amount will be the same as sales amount.

If that doesn't help ... please give some more information as from where your are creating stock journal and what's your odoo version? and how is your tax set up.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/6/14, 10:58 AM
Seen: 634 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM