Odoo Help

Unneeded Pagination Arrows on Form and No Tree View

By
mike
on 3/12/13, 10:43 AM 984 views

Version 7. 1st, I have developed a custom module for NAICS Codes with a form view and a tree view. The form view works fine however, the top right has 1/2 and the pagination arrows when I have specified only one id. Clicking the right arrow does nothing. Why would this display for a single record? How do I make it go away?

2nd, The tree view does not work at all. If I go to #page=0&limit=80&view_type=list&model=naics.code I get a blank page. Here is the source for the Tree View which I borrowed from another addon module and adapted:

<!-- TREE -->
<record model="ir.ui.view" id="naics_code_tree">
    <field name="name">naics.code</field>
    <field name="model">naics.code</field>
    <field name="field_parent"></field>
    <field name="arch" type="xml">
      <tree string="NAICS">
        <field name="code" />
        <field name="title" />
        <field name="id" />
        <field name="sequence" />
      </tree>
    </field>
</record>

So, what is wrong with this? And how do I make the pagination arrows invisible when it isn't necessary to have pagination?

mike
On 3/12/13, 3:31 PM

Disregard this question. I see I was missing the menuitems and the ir.actions.act_window sections and now they are added my views all work as planned.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/13, 10:43 AM
Seen: 984 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM