Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Unneeded Pagination Arrows on Form and No Tree View

By
mike
on 3/12/13, 10:43 AM 804 views

Version 7. 1st, I have developed a custom module for NAICS Codes with a form view and a tree view. The form view works fine however, the top right has 1/2 and the pagination arrows when I have specified only one id. Clicking the right arrow does nothing. Why would this display for a single record? How do I make it go away?

2nd, The tree view does not work at all. If I go to #page=0&limit=80&view_type=list&model=naics.code I get a blank page. Here is the source for the Tree View which I borrowed from another addon module and adapted:

<!-- TREE -->
<record model="ir.ui.view" id="naics_code_tree">
    <field name="name">naics.code</field>
    <field name="model">naics.code</field>
    <field name="field_parent"></field>
    <field name="arch" type="xml">
      <tree string="NAICS">
        <field name="code" />
        <field name="title" />
        <field name="id" />
        <field name="sequence" />
      </tree>
    </field>
</record>

So, what is wrong with this? And how do I make the pagination arrows invisible when it isn't necessary to have pagination?

mike
On 3/12/13, 3:31 PM

Disregard this question. I see I was missing the menuitems and the ir.actions.act_window sections and now they are added my views all work as planned.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/13, 10:43 AM
Seen: 804 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM