Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Unknown element in view [Closed]

By
John
on 4/30/13, 8:18 AM 643 views

The Question has been closed

by
Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 05/01/2013 01:34:11

Hello, first sorry for the question name. I see this on a view : name="%(send_mail_act)d" send_mail_act is the name of an action record into a wizard.

If I remove %()d it works too, so what's this things? I don't understand its utility.

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Jonathan

You mean button string is showing as "Unknown"?

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 4/30/13, 8:30 AM

No actually all perfectly works. I just don't understand what's this "%()d" on the name action...do you know what is it?

John
on 4/30/13, 8:34 AM

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 4/30/13, 8:51 AM

See my answer Action Button, it will help you.

Whenever you want to call action by button you have to give name="%(action_id)d" because further OpenERP will treat it as integer (ID of the action record in table).

Hi Sudhir, Please help me to find out the solution of "How can we set tax % to a partner?".

Remya
on 5/1/13, 8:46 AM

I want to select both tax and discount in the customer form. Is it possible?

Remya
on 5/1/13, 8:50 AM

So you can create two fields in customer. Is there anything else to do with tax and discount?

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 5/1/13, 9:01 AM

I just want to calculate the total amount in sale order of the customer according to these two fields. Very Thanks for your quick & kind response.

Remya
on 5/1/13, 9:03 AM

So what is the issue? Just override '_amount_all' method in your module and in that method fetch discount and tax of selected customer and then deduct the total amount.

Sudhir Arya (SA)
on 5/1/13, 9:11 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/30/13, 8:18 AM
Seen: 643 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM