Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Unit of Sales UOM (UoS) doesnt show up in Sales Tab of Product Form

By
Santiago EV
on 6/8/16, 1:45 PM 256 views

Im unable to see the Unit Of Sale UOM for my products in their product form.

In the Information tab I can see the UOM and of course it is set.

In the Procurements tab I can see the UOP and it is also set.

But in Sales tab I just see:

Sale Conditions
0.00 months
7.00 days
1.00 days

Description for Quotations

Any ideas?  Im logged in as admin because I tried seeing it as different users and all other users see the same.

This is Odoo v8.

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 6/9/16, 1:41 AM

Are you talking about UoS or UoM ? If you are talking about UoM, you need to activate feature from sales Setting(to use different Unit of Measure), then you can find under "General Information" tab in product. And if you are talking about UoS then i think its deprecated....

Santiago EV
On 6/8/16, 5:29 PM

Nevermind, i just noticed a setting in the users about being able to manager secondary units of measure.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/8/16, 1:45 PM
Seen: 256 times
Last updated: 6/9/16, 1:41 AM