This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I'm trying to uninstall from the command line the github_connector_oca module on my odoo12
I am not a big connoisseur of the command line and I have not found documentation on the subject.
Where should I go and what command should I enter in order to uninstall the github_connector_oca module.
I tried :
root @ ns: ~ # echo "self.env ['ir.module.module']. search ([['name', '' ',' github'connector ')) button'immediate-uninstall ()" python odoo-bin shell -d mabase

./odoo.py -d "github_connector_odoo" --db_mabase "github_connector_odoo" --addons-path="/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/odoo/addons"

Discard
Author

-bash: ./odoo.py: No such file or directory

in which directory, I have to go to run this command.

Best Answer

Remove it from your addons folder and then start Odoo again with -u all (./odoo.py -u all), then you should be fine.

Discard
Author

-bash: ./odoo.py: No such file or directory

in which directory, I have to go to run this command.

That depends on your installation method and your Odoo version. Look for odoo.py or odoo-bin.py. You can check your service configuration to find the proper command, when you have installed Odoo as a service.

Author

ubuntu 18.04, command line installation. odoo 12 with a PostgreSQL database.

Author

I can not find documents on the web. a computer scientist asked me 500 dollars to solve the problem. a little expensive no?