This question has been flagged

I am new to Odoo. I am on Odoo version 8.x. Somehow warehouse modules was installed without my intention.

I had enable Multi Companies with users , C0 (with Admin), C1(with User1) and C2( with User2). C1 & C2 are under C0 in Company Hierarchies.  I uses C0 (with Admin) to create products. I uses  C1(with User1) to create quotation but was faced with message saying "Warehouse field is needed". I am not able to find in quotation creation page anywhere of field warehouse for this  C1(with User1).

And if i login as C0 (with Admin) and removed the Warehouse management modules, it breaks my Products Edit or Create new Product. Do it will cause a pop-up message giving errors dump.

Questions:-

1. How to cleanly uninstall Warehouse Management Modules so that i am still able to edit or create Products.

Thank you.

Discard
Best Answer

I have the same problem. After uninstalling the warehouse module i'm not able to edit or create new products - it seems that there are mandatory fields in DB created by the warehouse module which still remains after uninstalling. Have you solved the problem by now?

Discard