Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

uninstall custom module

By
Nehal
on 4/14/14, 10:32 AM 2,635 views

I am unable to uninstall my custom module. When I m trying to uninstall module it gives me below error:

File "/home/nehal/workspace/openerp/server/openerp/addons/base/module/module.py", line 477, in _button_immediate_function
    _, pool = pooler.restart_pool(cr.dbname, update_module=True)
  File "/home/nehal/workspace/openerp/server/openerp/pooler.py", line 39, in restart_pool
    registry = RegistryManager.new(db_name, force_demo, status, update_module)
  File "/home/nehal/workspace/openerp/server/openerp/modules/registry.py", line 233, in new
    openerp.modules.load_modules(registry.db, force_demo, status, update_module)
  File "/home/nehal/workspace/openerp/server/openerp/modules/loading.py", line 421, in load_modules
    pool.get('ir.module.module').module_uninstall(cr, SUPERUSER_ID, mod_ids_to_remove)
  File "/home/nehal/workspace/openerp/server/openerp/addons/base/module/module.py", line 441, in module_uninstall
    ir_model_constraint._module_data_uninstall(cr, uid, constraint_ids, context)
  File "/home/nehal/workspace/openerp/server/openerp/addons/base/ir/ir_model.py", line 537, in _module_data_uninstall
    print "name, model_obj._table",name, model_obj._table
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_table'

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 4/14/14, 11:03 AM

You've to reinstall it and then you can uninstall that. That's why because maybe you made changes and you're trying to uninstall without reinstalling your module, so the system is trying to delete a table that never existed.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/14/14, 10:32 AM
Seen: 2635 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM