Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
Check out https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/8623/ for a way to stop this happening in the future.
Or you could just manually change the state using the Pgadmin III client. If you want the same exact copy of your order do this:
- Go to sale.order DB.
- Change the SO number of your cancelled order. e.g. from "SO140" to "SO180" (doesn't matter, just a not already used number)
- Go to settings in the OpenERP UI
- Go to Settings --> Technical --> sequences/series & identifiers
- Change the next SO number to 140 for Sale Order
- Go to your cancelled SO, now SO180
- Choose "create new copy"
- Your new copy will now be the original SO number
- Go back to sequences, and change the next SO number to the first free available number
- Delete your cancelled SO to free up the number
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 5/7/13, 8:16 AM|
|Seen: 2240 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|