Check out https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/8623/ for a way to stop this happening in the future.
Or you could just manually change the state using the Pgadmin III client. If you want the same exact copy of your order do this:
- Go to sale.order DB.
- Change the SO number of your cancelled order. e.g. from "SO140" to "SO180" (doesn't matter, just a not already used number)
- Go to settings in the OpenERP UI
- Go to Settings --> Technical --> sequences/series & identifiers
- Change the next SO number to 140 for Sale Order
- Go to your cancelled SO, now SO180
- Choose "create new copy"
- Your new copy will now be the original SO number
- Go back to sequences, and change the next SO number to the first free available number
- Delete your cancelled SO to free up the number
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 5/7/13, 8:16 AM|
|Seen: 1940 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|