Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Unable to send email after clicked retry on Mass Mailings

By
Neo LoGicz
on 7/13/16, 5:25 AM 154 views

I sent email from Mass Mailings 250 email but it successfully sent just only 50 email

3 days ago, It's still show 200 emails could not be sent.

I tried to click "Retry" many times, It's still show 200 emails could not be sent.

I test to send a new mail list around 10 email, all email can be sent successfully.

Why it cannot send the remaining 200 emails when I click retry?

How to fix it?

Anyone please advise.

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 7/13/16, 7:45 AM

You should also check the log entries, it might well be that your SMTP provider for example throttles your mail output.

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 7/13/16, 6:59 AM

In mass mailing, mails are planned to sent mail(probably after 1 hour and all are in queue). To trace the issue you can login with admin user and activate debug mode, now in Setting > Technical > Email > Emails menu and you can see all the planned mails. You can also check scheduler for mass mailing(To check : Setting > Technical > Automation > Scheduled Actions)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/13/16, 5:25 AM
Seen: 154 times
Last updated: 7/13/16, 7:45 AM