Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Unable to install openerp 7 on Windows 7.

By
juliejul
on 2/20/13, 9:07 AM 1,212 views

I installed openerp7 on win7 error sms no database is available, and when I do database manager to create a new data base page is displayed white. localhost8069 he shows server error

Please, post intelligible questions and provide details. Also, this is not a place for bug reports (see our FAQ: http://help.openerp.com/faq/)

Antonin Bourguignon (abo)
on 2/20/13, 9:13 AM
Farook
On 2/20/13, 9:21 AM

Hi Julie, I recently installed 7.0 on windows 7 and it worked successfully without any errors. I suspect you might not have installed Postgressql properly in your system and openerp may not be able to connect to the database. Please check the database server installation and let's know the result

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/20/13, 9:07 AM
Seen: 1212 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM