Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
This is for Windows:
- First, download and install wkhtmltopdf for your version of windows (32 bit or 64 bit).
- Once it's installed, go to Openerp/odoo and go to Settings> Users and click on your user
- Click edit and scroll down and look for "Technical Features" is enabled / checked.
- Click Apply, then log out of Odoo and then login
- Go to Settings again and now you should see several new technical menu items on the left
- Go to Settings -> Customization -> Parameters -> System Parameters
- Click Add and for Key insert : webkit_path
- For value insert: C:\Progra~1\wkhtmltopdf\bin\wkhtmltopdf.exe
- Apply and exit and restart Windows.
- After you do the above steps, go to System in Control Panel.
- Click on Advanced Settings. The System Properties window will pop up.
- In the "Advanced" Tab, Click on "Environment Variables".
- In the "System variables", scroll down until you find the "Path" variable and double click. !!!!!NOT user variables
- inside the "Variable value" field, add this to the end: ;C:\Program Files\wkhtmltopdf\bin
- Click OK and then reboot your system.
I hope this helps.
Eaither you installed your wkhtmltopdf from repository (and got version 0.9 ) or did not install it at all..
If installed from repo, you have to remove it first (apt-get purge wkhtmltopdf ) and then install from source or better yet..
from python pip... (if you don't have it: apt-get install python-pip on ubuntu servers)
and then : pip install wkhtmltopdf
Ubuntu official repos still holds version 0.9
odoo reporting needs at least version 0.12
pip install version 2.0 (if no version is specified)
hope it helps..
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 12/8/14, 2:52 AM|
|Seen: 2276 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|