Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Unable to figure out how to access Odoo after closing my browser (Windows)

By
Stefan M
on 5/18/15, 1:22 PM 556 views

Hello everyone, after installing Odoo it started on it's own, but after closing the browser I didn't know how to run it again. I tried finding and activating .exe file, but absolutely nothing happens (I guess it has no UI outside of browser). So I decided to reinstall, but after reinstalling, it won't even start after installation was complete... So I guess it's even worse now.

http://postimg.org/image/tvlef2anl/

http://postimg.org/image/xvng0ubi9/

I can't remove the folders, and I can't start the app. I am completely lost. Any help would be very appreciated!

Stefan M
On 5/19/15, 6:12 AM

It is running, but it says Internal Server Error when I open that address...

Steve Alexander
On 5/19/15, 5:54 AM

Hi Stefan

goto start and  type services into the search bar, click on 'services ' under programs, then check if the Odoo service is there and running.  if so,

then open your browser and type in  localhost:8069  in the address bar at the top. that should launch the Odoo start page.

if you cant see the service I would first uninstall Odoo and then resinstall.

HateCamel
On 5/18/15, 6:02 PM

You should have the server in services.

Start->run->type and click on services.msc->find openerp ->right click start

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/18/15, 1:22 PM
Seen: 556 times
Last updated: 5/19/15, 6:12 AM