Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Unable to fetch nightly repository

By
Mogens Nielsen
on 3/13/14, 10:36 AM 871 views

I am trying to do a clean install of OpenERP but i am not able to retrieve the repository. When running a apt-get i am getting this error: "Failed to fetch h t t p : / / n i g h t l y . o p e n e r p . c o m / 7 . 0 / n i g h t l y / d e b / . / S o u r c e s 4 0 4 N o t F o u n d" Please note the spaces between the characters as i don't have rights to post links.

Will OpenERP install correctly or is this a critical error and if so how do i work around this?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/13/14, 10:36 AM
Seen: 871 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM