This question has been flagged

I have a user who is Financial Manager in Accounting , Manager in Sales. She is not able to create invoice from Sales to Invoice. It comes with an error message. 

document type:ir.values , operation :unlink

Also, from the error log I have the following

openerp.models: Access Denied by record rules for operation: unlink on record ids: [102], uid: 9, model: ir.values

Discard
Author

This error comes when creating invoice with Down Payment(percentage and Fixed amount both). But she is able to create invoice using Invoiceable lines options.

Author

I have disabled the Record Rule ir.values , which seems to solve this problem in my test database. But I would like to understand what this rule does before doing this in live database. Please help. Thanks

Best Answer

Hello,

Normally this warning doesn't come. The user indeed doesn't have enough access, might be possible that you are on Multi Company and the user is accessing record of other company.

Advance Invoice process uses a service product "Down Payment", so may be you have a multi company setup, and this product is configured with another company.

It is also good to check your ir.values, that's actually, User Defined Defaults menu, which you can find from Settings > Technical > Actions. You can check this rule where there is value set [102], and check related model of this record. That would give some idea.

Regards,

Discard