This question has been flagged
3 Replies

There is an issue when creating a sales team. One of the required fields is not shown on the "Create" view. The "Accept Emails From" field is missing on create so when you try to create a new team you get an error saying this field has not been populated. 

If you Edit an existing sales team ( the default team) you will see the field.  Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully its a simple fix where I have something misconfigured. I can probably fix it myself but figured I should report the issue here for anyone else who might have noticed it. 

Discard
Best Answer

the same for me , it look like a big bug, before a module installation  it is possible to create a user but when you install a module the problem start

it is impossible to create a new user
go to settings/Users/Users
and try to create one
you will have this message " Alias Accepts Emails From" and you can't save the user that you are creating.
That is happening to me in others odoo instalation ver 8.0

Discard
Author Best Answer

Just a quick update - By using this commit  dcac4cc0dfd4412e1139399fb17ec7ba6118aad4 on the 8.0 branch , sales teams and user creation still work.  

I haven't gotten around to doing a diff to see what broken these features but if you want a reasonable 8.0 build, this one works as far as I can tell - at least for CRM, Sales and Marketing modules. 

Discard