Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Unable to "Confirm Order" Purchase Order

By
Farook
on 2/20/13, 9:37 AM 1,883 views

Hi Friends, I'm getting the below error when I try to click on "Confirm Order" after saving and printing a Purchase Order. Can anybody please help me with this error

Unknown Error! null value in column "account_id" violates not-null constraint

Quentin De Paoli (qdp)
On 2/20/13, 10:39 AM

it says that one of the required parameter to create the invoice is missing. One of the accounts, to be more specific.

I think you should have a look at your supplier; in the accounting tab you'll probably find that you have the payable account left empty. Fill it manually (if you know how to) or install a Chart of Account that will do it for you.

That should solve your point.

Thanks a lot for your valuable inputs Quentin. I'll try it and let you know the result

Farook
on 2/20/13, 11:10 AM

WOW..that was exactly the problem. I edited the supplier and set the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable correctly under the Accounting tab and it worked well...Thanks lot Quentin you made my day!!!

Farook
on 2/20/13, 11:14 AM

hehehe.. don't forget to thick my answer as correct then and do not hesitate to help back the community if you have the opportunity ;-)

Quentin De Paoli (qdp)
on 2/20/13, 11:30 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/20/13, 9:37 AM
Seen: 1883 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM