This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have two instances of Odoo 10 using the latest release (GIT update done 14/4/2019). The sites are being setup and not in production yet. I noticed that in the customer portal, that Invoices/SO/ etc were not available to the customer when they logged in. However, using a link in an email I could access the document.

What I discovered is that the customer is not being added as a follower when the email is sent. The Group rule is not being met, so the documents aren't displaying.

I then tried manually adding the customer as a follower, then tried adding anyone as a follower. However, although there is no error message either on the screen or in the log, the follower list remains at 1 which is the Admin user. In short I can't add followers and it seems the automated process of adding followers is also failing.

I tried manually adding a follower on another live site Odoo 10 just as a sanity check (Not updated for several months) and it works as expected.

Can anyone suggest how I might debug this? Is there some process that maybe I've not enabled?

If I login as the Administrator and go to My Account, I can see all the documents there that belong to my customers.

In summary, I don't think it's a rights/access issue, but the process of adding followers to anything seems broken.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Eric.

Discard
Author Best Answer

The problem is solved. A plugin had broken something.

App Odoo Customize(Backend Debranding Title,Language,Documentation,Quick Debug,Delete clear)
By Sunpop.cncauses this problem. Removing it and everything regarding adding followers starts to work again.

I will try and inform the developers of the addon

Thanks

Discard