Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

UK accounting - is this module good enough to use it in regards to the fiscal law ? [Closed]

By
Dr Obx
on 2/8/16, 5:01 AM 346 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not relevant or out dated

by
Dr Obx
on 02/11/2016 15:13:49

Guys, if there is anyone who using Odoo Accounting I need to ask some questions.

Is it working as it is or require some changes ?

Is it all works accordingly to the law and fiscal rules ?

Your opinion about.

If there are any issues or things needs to be changed ?

Need some details.

Guys, nobody is using it ?

I need to know is it good enough to use it as a base accounting system.

This question can't be answered properly (see the forum guidelines) and can only lead to discussions.

Ermin Trevisan
on 2/11/16, 10:16 AM

Is this forum somehow restricted to only ask the questions mate ?

Dr Obx
on 2/11/16, 10:29 AM

I just hate it. Where to ask if I can't ask at the source ? Will you answer my question then ? Maybe you know better mate ?

Dr Obx
on 2/11/16, 10:34 AM

I did not write the forum guidelines, I have only refered them. For general discussions please use the mailing lists. If you have specific questions, they will be happily answered here if possible. If you are the one who downvoted all my past questions now for no reason, don't you consider this as childish behaviour?

Ermin Trevisan
on 2/11/16, 11:08 AM
Angela
On 2/10/16, 5:45 AM

As it is Odoo is OK for managerial accounting but not too good for legal acoounitng. I don't think you can rely on it been much up to date regarding fiscal laws and rules. You can use it to manage your customers, suppliers, invoices, orders, paiements, ... and then you'll export the data to a legal accounting system (don't no about UK, but in France EBP/CIEL/SAGE/... are a few ones which can do this part).

Ooops, it is not a good news for me then ;( We would like to use it as a base accounting system. Currently we using SAGE but that's the point we want use one system (Odoo) only. What actually can be a problem then ? I can set all taxes, everything look good .... Will see then.

Dr Obx
on 2/10/16, 5:55 AM

Thank you

Dr Obx
on 2/10/16, 5:55 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/8/16, 5:01 AM
Seen: 346 times
Last updated: 2/11/16, 3:13 PM