Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

UK Accounting installation problem

By
darren
on 2/26/13, 1:20 PM 979 views

So I have a clean V7.0 install all I've installed is the Accounting and Finance module.

When I try to install the UK Accounting module and it asks me to set up my accounting options (the first dialogue box which asks me to choose my template and my currency) I get an error stating that:

The following fields are invalid: Company

But I don't have any options or fields where I can change or edit the Company data, there's isn't even a Company field on the screen!

Any ideas anyone?

If you create a new blank database and try again, does the same thing happen?

Martin
on 2/26/13, 9:18 PM
darren
On 2/27/13, 4:57 PM

Ok you need to install UK Accounting FIRST as soon as you've created a new database before you install anything else and then the UK charts will install no problem

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/26/13, 1:20 PM
Seen: 979 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM