Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

uid in action domain gets always evaluated as Administrator

By
Tobias Wetzel
on 7/17/15, 10:14 AM 601 views

Hi,

I have an action for a menuitem:

<act_window id="....." name="..." res_model="my_model" domain="[('submitter_id', '=', uid)]"/> 

I created multiple users and logged in as different user but I always get the same records, for uid = id of the admin.

What is happening here?

Same issue here. Did you solve it?

Hammad hussain qureshi
on 3/27/16, 6:41 AM

I can also confirm this issue. It also happens when you get the object create_uid. In my case, I wanted to get the user who is sending an email such as a quotation or an invoice. The work around in that case was to use a search in partners using another field (partner_id) which is a key for res.partner. users partner_id = email author_id. You could probably figure such a work around for you.

Cyrus Waithaka
on 5/26/16, 6:30 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/17/15, 10:14 AM
Seen: 601 times
Last updated: 7/17/15, 10:14 AM