Odoo Help

Ubuntu,nginx,oERP7

By
Priya
on 7/11/14, 8:18 AM 1,001 views

I have configured OpenERP7 on Ubuntu with NGINX webserver.. But, could not succeed in pointing/mapping  particular database to a URL sothat users do not see the list of DBs

Any Ideas to achieve this?

Ben Olsen
On 7/11/14, 3:22 PM

This has more to do with how you start openerp-server, and not really anything you do with Ubuntu or nginx. You can pass the openerp-server command a -d flag to specify only one particular database. If you're using an /etc/init.d script to start/stop openerp7 as a service, you'll need to edit your executable line. Otherwise just start the service with something like this:

/opt/openerp/openerp-server -d <my database>

Obviously the path to openerp-server will depend on where you put it, and you'll need to replace <my database> with your desired database, but this should get you on the right track.

Also this discussion may be helpful.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/11/14, 8:18 AM
Seen: 1001 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM