Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Ubuntu,nginx,oERP7

By
Priya
on 7/11/14, 8:18 AM 742 views

I have configured OpenERP7 on Ubuntu with NGINX webserver.. But, could not succeed in pointing/mapping  particular database to a URL sothat users do not see the list of DBs

Any Ideas to achieve this?

Ben Olsen
On 7/11/14, 3:22 PM

This has more to do with how you start openerp-server, and not really anything you do with Ubuntu or nginx. You can pass the openerp-server command a -d flag to specify only one particular database. If you're using an /etc/init.d script to start/stop openerp7 as a service, you'll need to edit your executable line. Otherwise just start the service with something like this:

/opt/openerp/openerp-server -d <my database>

Obviously the path to openerp-server will depend on where you put it, and you'll need to replace <my database> with your desired database, but this should get you on the right track.

Also this discussion may be helpful.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/11/14, 8:18 AM
Seen: 742 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM