Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Ubuntu 14 Odoo Addon Instlation Process

By
Brad Ridgeway
on 6/11/15, 1:25 PM 446 views

Dear Ubuntu Developers,

I just sucessfully installed my first Odoo 8 addon from GitHub and there has to be a simpler process than, downloading the .zip to my desktop, SFTP the file to my ubuntu usere root, sudo chown root:root, sudo mv, sudo chmod 755, restart odoo-server service, update module list, search for module name, and install.

There has to be an easier way, please show me ther errors of my ways!

Thanks,

Brad

Bogdan Lisnenko
On 6/19/15, 5:13 AM

Settings -> Import module

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 6/11/15, 11:22 PM

Hi Brad,

Please check this Link: How to Install Odoo 8 on Ubuntu Server 14.04 LTS

Hope this Helps..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/11/15, 1:25 PM
Seen: 446 times
Last updated: 6/19/15, 5:13 AM