Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

u'Error occurred while validating the field(s) arch: Invalid XML for View Architecture!' in OpenERP V7

By
Ouchene yacine
on 5/23/15, 5:25 AM 490 views

In my module i try to regroup the date field by day, but when trying to upgrade the module an Invalid XML for view error appear:

This is the part of XML that generate the error (:year):

<record model="ir.ui.view" id="id_view_contact">

<field name="name">test.base.graph.view1</field>

<field name="model">test.base</field>

<field name="type">graph</field>

<field name="arch" type="xml">

<graph string="contacts" type="bar" >

<field name="create_date:year" type="row" group="False" />

<field name="name" type="col"/>

</graph>

</field>

</record>

this is the OpenERP V7 documentation that shows the datetime attribute : https://doc.odoo.com/trunk/web_graph/ 

not sure that it will do the same thing, but interval="year" maybe could help you ?? Let us know...

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 5/23/15, 1:48 PM

It's doesn't work, i think that this instruction is not supported in XML version of OpenERP V7.

Ouchene yacine
on 5/23/15, 2:54 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/23/15, 5:25 AM
Seen: 490 times
Last updated: 5/23/15, 2:54 PM