Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

TypeError: self.alive is not a function

By
gennaooep
on 4/9/13, 12:14 PM 1,085 views

When I click on Configuration menu this error display.

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 4/9/13, 12:17 PM

Have you update server, web and/or addons? have you try to clean your cache?

gennaooep
On 4/9/13, 2:02 PM

Yes I ve update afther clean my cache

Do an --update=all ìf you can

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/9/13, 2:03 PM

yes it work, but I ve other problem when I click on my button of my custom module I ve this error, have you idea : Error: Champ state inconnu dans le domaine [["state","in",["done"]]] ?

gennaooep
on 4/9/13, 2:32 PM

Please, open 1 answer for 1 problem to help future search by other users. And please post the error and the problem in english because not all know franch. If my answer helped you, select it as correct so this show to future users that it work. Thanks.

Francesco OpenCode
on 4/9/13, 2:51 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/13, 12:14 PM
Seen: 1085 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM