Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

TypeError: cur is null?

By
Dawari George
on 8/31/14, 12:51 PM 374 views

Under the reporting module..when u hover your mouse against a graph i get the error TypeError: cur is null.

Please can someone give a step by step porcedure on how to fix this.

Thanks

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 9/8/14, 3:19 AM

Applied the changes in the File: base_import/static/lib/select2/select2.js 

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ocb/ocb-addons/7.0/revision/9966

In the above link applied the reverse steps after that  cur is null issue fixed.

Example

The below code removed:-

/*  $(document).delegate("*", "mousemove", function (e) {
      $.data(document, "select2-lastpos", {x: e.pageX, y: e.pageY});
   }); */

The below code added:-

this.dropdown.delegate(resultsSelector, "mousemove", function (e) {
   $.data(document, "select2-lastpos", {x: e.pageX, y: e.pageY});
  });

The change you mentioned above is already active on my server. but the TyoeError: cur is null is still showing up when i hover my mouse against a graph in the reporting module.

Dawari George
on 9/8/14, 4:23 AM

i am also facing the same issues after applying the changes fixed the issue. (mentioned in the link i applied the reverse process).

Prakash
on 9/8/14, 5:00 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/31/14, 12:51 PM
Seen: 374 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM