Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

TypeError: ClientWidget is null - bug ?

By
GH
on 9/22/13, 3:37 PM 3,300 views

I cannot connect to my database ... right after login it says :

TypeError: ClientWidget is null 
 https://......../web/webclient/js?db=MyDatabase:3235

The web client only shows the menus but nothing in the page. I can access the Apps page with a direct url link : all the modules have the install button available and when I try to install I got :

Constraint Error
You can not have two users with the same login !

Does anyone knows how to get my DB back. Thanks

miguel alonso
On 11/18/13, 10:21 AM

Hi All. I need some help with this error, please.

My scenario: - Install OpenERP 7.0 server. - Create new database in a local machine from Chrome - Configure database (taxes, accounts, dimensions, etc) - Backup of database from "web manager" - Connect to server:8069 and restore database from "web manager" - Return to main page to connect to database. - Enter user and password, everything is OK.

When opening database, Chrome explorer returns the error >>http://MyServer:8069/web/webclient/js?db=MyDatabase:3235<<

Please, I would like you to bring some ideas. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards.

GH
On 9/24/13, 7:43 AM

One of my 'admin' user removed the Social Network application. The only solution was to recreate the database from my backups.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/22/13, 3:37 PM
Seen: 3300 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM