Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Two users and two company.. [Closed]

By
Ashmsh.M
on 7/2/14, 8:41 AM 480 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not a real question

by
Ashmsh.M
on 07/03/2014 05:45:41

I create two companies company-1 and company-2

I just assign company-1 to user-1 and company-2 to user 2 .( Not as parent and child  both companies are independent)

But when i login as user 2(company-2) and create a product ,

again loged in as user 1 (company-1) ,Here displays the product that i create for the second company.

How to hide the product in company-1 ( product created in the second company) .

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 7/2/14, 8:52 AM

Ashmsh.m,

You have to make sure you have a record rule that binds the access of objects of other company.

Make sure you have not set both the companies in the Allowed companies field of the user.

Thanks.

hi. Serpent . I create the second company as an independent company. And set only one company in the allowed company field of the user.

Ashmsh.M
on 7/3/14, 12:21 AM

will u please mention how can be set the independent products, stock location,warehouse etc for the new company

Ashmsh.M
on 7/3/14, 12:45 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/2/14, 8:41 AM
Seen: 480 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM