Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Two users and two company.. [Closed]

on 7/2/14, 8:41 AM 462 views

The Question has been closed for reason: not a real question

on 07/03/2014 05:45:41

I create two companies company-1 and company-2

I just assign company-1 to user-1 and company-2 to user 2 .( Not as parent and child  both companies are independent)

But when i login as user 2(company-2) and create a product ,

again loged in as user 1 (company-1) ,Here displays the product that i create for the second company.

How to hide the product in company-1 ( product created in the second company) .

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 7/2/14, 8:52 AM

You have to make sure you have a record rule that binds the access of objects of other company.

Make sure you have not set both the companies in the Allowed companies field of the user.

hi. Serpent . I create the second company as an independent company. And set only one company in the allowed company field of the user.

on 7/3/14, 12:21 AM

will u please mention how can be set the independent products, stock location,warehouse etc for the new company

on 7/3/14, 12:45 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 7/2/14, 8:41 AM
Seen: 462 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM