Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Two diffrent pricelist in columns affecting cost price in treeview of a product.product.tree

By
Krzysztof
on 7/26/13, 7:24 AM 801 views

Hello there! I need help! At first, i must tell - i'm new to the OpenERP and sorry for my english.

The problem is: I must add two columns in a product.product.tree with:

• first collumn counts prices from a pricelist called "Pricelist A"

• second collumn counts prices from a pricelist called "Pricelist B"

Is this possible? If not, maybe can you give me a litte bit information (like for a noob) how to use function fields in that tree view

What i need?

base price * customer tax * margin A + cost of shipment = the final price for customers A

base price * customer tax * margin B + cost of shipment = the final price for customers B

where base price is the the cost of buying

customer tax is a tax what customer must pay

margin A and B is what I earn on product

cost of shipment is cost of shipment

Thanks for the help!

ps. i was trying to add <field name="pricelist_id"> on devlopper mode in editing treeview but far as get is only "undefined" in that collumn

Regards!

Open-ERP version 7.0-20130703-231023

i'm really need help folks!

Krzysztof
on 7/30/13, 10:49 AM

can i use "context" for display diffrent prices? how i can do that?

Krzysztof
on 7/31/13, 6:14 AM
Krzysztof
On 7/31/13, 4:48 AM

Can i use "contex" for my problem?

I just found some code to begin with

<field name="pricelist_id" context="{'pricelist': 3}"/>
<field name="price" context="get('pricelist')"/>

but column price returns "0", and coulmn pricelist is still "undefined" pls can somebody explain me what i'm doing wrong?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/26/13, 7:24 AM
Seen: 801 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM