Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Two administrator account on one database

By
Lukasz Wilkowski
on 3/13/13, 10:21 AM 2,515 views

Hello, I have problem with two administrator account. Two account have same rights, but only one have full options like add new user or save settings. Second account dont have privilages. Why? openERP at the beginning creates SuperUser? There can not be two admins with the same rights? Please help me.

I have openERP v7, at Windows 7 Ulitmate x64

Reagrds, Lukas

Yannick Vaucher

--Yannick Vaucher--
| 5 7 9
Lausanne, Switzerland
--Yannick Vaucher--
Yannick Vaucher
On 3/15/13, 5:20 AM

The issue about rights to create a user was a bug.

A fix has been released yesterday: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/1021378

So you must update you OpenERP or apply the patch.

Lukasz Wilkowski
On 3/15/13, 4:23 AM

When I have checked the checkbox "Technical Features", and add new account I get the message like: "Acces denied,The operation can not be performed because of space limitations. Contact your administrator.

(Document Type: Users, Operation: create)" And I dont add user.

saad

--saad--
| 5 4 8
Casablanca, Morocco
--saad--
saad
On 3/13/13, 12:53 PM

Have you check the checkbox Technical Features ?

I have this same problem and I also checked the technical features box to no avail. Any other suggestions?

Dwight Butler
on 3/13/13, 4:50 PM

When I have check the checkbox "Technical Features", and add new account I get the message like: "Acces denied,The operation can not be performed because of space limitations. Contact your administrator.

(Document Type: Users, Operation: create)" And I dont add user.

Lukasz Wilkowski
on 3/15/13, 4:24 AM

Weird, it works very well for me.

saad
on 3/15/13, 6:09 AM

This fix work on Windows? Where I find this patch for win version?

Lukasz Wilkowski
on 3/15/13, 10:49 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/13/13, 10:21 AM
Seen: 2515 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM