Odoo Help

Trying to set fixed Pick locations for a Product in V7

By
Steve Alexander
on 12/30/13, 7:46 AM 1,095 views

I am trying set up the Warehouse module in V7 to have a fixed pick Location in a warehouse for each product. So that any incoming deliveries will go to that location (which I have done with a Push Flow) and when a Delivery order is created it will always point to this same location for the product. If the location is empty, I want it to create an internal move to bring any stock from a backing location to the picking location, I think a Pull flow should do this but i am not sure of the settings. Does anybody know of a module that does this?

Example for Product X the Pick location is D16A. ( A signifies Floor level) Qty 10

There is more stock of product X in C5F  Qty 50

Using standard OpenERP logic the delivery order would go to C5F first, which we don’t want.

Ravish Murari (rmu)
On 1/9/14, 4:38 AM

Hello,

with this configuration:

procurement type: MTO supply method: buy it will create PO for given supplier in product, make a pull flow like attachment below. will generate move from like procurement to stock. so all stock will adjust. pull flow.png

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/30/13, 7:46 AM
Seen: 1095 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM