Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Trying to locate "purchase_price" field in sale.order.form view

By
E.M.
on 6/21/15, 12:12 PM 486 views

I am trying to modify "sale.order.form" view.

Specifically I want to setup an "on_change" event when "purchase_price" field is modified.

Despite I find all other fields in "sale.order.form" view, I can't find in whch view "purchase_price" is located.

Any tip on how to look for it or any direct answer to know where such field is located?

Temur

--Temur--
| 6 5 7
Tbilisi, Georgia
--Temur--
Programmer
Temur
On 6/22/15, 3:08 AM

you can look for the "purchase_price" field in the "sale_margin" module.

Hiral Patel (hip)

--Hiral Patel (hip)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 5
India
--Hiral Patel (hip)--

Hiral Patel (hip)
On 6/22/15, 5:14 AM

First go upto the path (using cd command) where you have kept Odoo code. Then use following command from terminal to find in all xml files:

grep -nr "purchase_price" --include=*.xml

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/21/15, 12:12 PM
Seen: 486 times
Last updated: 6/28/15, 6:58 AM