Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Trigger js when module name/menu is clicked

By
ASP
on 1/10/14, 7:20 AM 938 views

Hi All,

I've prepared a custom module and also have added a js file in static/src/js/.

Then included it in __init__.py file as well.

Now whenever i'm loading the openerp page in browser, it's calling that js file, but i want something more specific, i.e., i want this js file to be executed only for a particular module, when the module name (menu) is clicked.

How to achieve this, by code or from front end whichever is possible. Please help me with this. And also let me know is there any option provided by the Technical features which can be used to trigger the js file for any particular module.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance :)

Cheers

ASP

What do you want to do, when the module name (menu) is clicked ?

Sylvain LE GAL
on 1/10/14, 5:04 PM

I just wanted to change some CSS dynamically using javascript whenever the menu name is clicked or even any button is clicked.

ASP
on 1/13/14, 1:30 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/10/14, 7:20 AM
Seen: 938 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM