Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

tree view issue editable="bottom"

on 9/12/13, 11:12 AM 4,378 views

Hello, I have created new one2many field which is related with ir.attachment. in xml file :

<field name="ir_doc_attachment_ids">
                         <tree editable="botttom">
                            <field name="name" string="Type of Document"/>                                                       
                            <field name="datas_fname" string="File Name"/>
                            <field name="datas" string="Attachment"/>

when I mentioned editable="bottom" I will add attachment through tree view itself only. it is looking fine for me. But when I have saved current record and click on row of tree view that is one of the attachment it will not redirect to file details or ir attachment form view. but if i did not mentioned editable="bottom" then it will redirect to form view for same case.

Thank you in Advance :)

please post your python code for this also, that is probably where the problem is.

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
on 9/12/13, 11:49 AM
On 9/11/15, 9:44 AM

I have the same issue. did you find the solution. Thanks to informe me if yes.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 9/12/13, 11:12 AM
Seen: 4378 times
Last updated: 9/11/15, 9:44 AM