It shows on the launchpad that more than %90 of the addons files are translated into Turkish. I update openERP by downloading latest nightly every other day, but nothing changes. I also check the files through the launchpad and see the terms are translated. I think the Turkish language files are not being integrated in the source files. I kindly ask the developers to add the latest Turkish lang files regularly into the source files.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/18/13, 4:33 PM|
|Seen: 655 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|