This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello!

I try to set a product in english and german. Company and user are in german and EUR.

I set up a product. Save it and edit again, then I click on the icon right corner. The translation view opens. There is already a row:

Source: "PayPal Gebühr"

Translation Value "PayPal Gebühr"

Translation Value: "PayPal Gebühr"

Translation field: "product.template,name"

Languages: "German / Deutsch"

Type: "Object"

I click create and fill in:

Source: "PayPal Gebühr"

Translation Value: "paypal fee"

Translation field: "product.template,name"

Languages: "English"

Type: "Object"

In V7: When I save, my new entry in "Source" will be delete.

When I close and reopen, the whole new row is missing. So not saved?

In V8: When I try to save, I get the error:

AccessError One of the records you are trying to modify has already been deleted (Document type: Product Template).

What I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

You don't have to click on Create, you have to click on the line you are already seeing. There you have to edit translation value and language.

Discard
Author

Hey, thank you very Much!

Best Answer

Hannes, I have the same problem. I have base language English and user language Portuguese since the country main language is Portuguese. I create a product with a name on the Portuguese language. Later I have decided to change that name. I have noticed that the change have not affected base language, and even if I manually translate it (on the same line as you refer), after save the product it gets back to the last name and no change is assumed.

It happens with all translatable objects (locations, product categories, etc.) and not just with the products.

Any ideia? Regards

Paulo

Discard

Hi, I found this solution that might help those who need. http://help.openerp.com/question/43038/translation-of-product-not-work/