Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Translation of custom reports

By
Yoshi Tashiro
on 4/27/13, 10:21 PM 2,088 views

I have created a module to add a custom report of Quotation/Order. The new report can be printed through the "Print" dropdown of Sales > Sales > Quotations (and Sales Orders). However, new report does not show any translation (e.g. Japanese - as the partner's language is Japanese) wile the original report does. How can I show the translation the same way as the original report? (Here please regard the new report as just a copy of the original report - no fields have been added.)

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)

--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--
| 5 6 8
Paris, France
--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--

Forum contributor since 2008

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
On 4/29/13, 1:14 PM

Hi,

verify you have translation of your report/module in your_module/i18n

to valid your translation, see :

https://accounts.openerp.com/forum/Help-1/question/13210

Bye

I me getting same issue in my customized report. I have added i18n folder and that related 'po' and 'pot' files but my report hasn't translated. Please give me guidance.

Ayyappan
on 3/12/14, 2:02 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/27/13, 10:21 PM
Seen: 2088 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM