Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Translation not working for invoice report

on 4/25/16, 3:35 AM 290 views

Hi, I am working on invoice report customization. Everything is working fine except translation. I downloaded da_DK.po file from settings selection for respective custom module. Made changes and then did Synchronize Translation as well but no luck.. Can anyone please help me where I am doing wrong?

and had you again load the translation after upgrading module?

Krupesh Laiya
on 4/25/16, 7:24 AM

Yes, that's also done.

on 4/25/16, 9:16 AM

@DirtyHandsPHP paste your code.

Krupesh Laiya
on 4/26/16, 2:27 AM

@DirtyHandsPHP had you check the partner language under the Sales and Purchase Tab?

Krupesh Laiya
on 4/26/16, 2:29 AM

@Krupesh: I will upload the code.

on 4/26/16, 2:54 AM

I just have this small concern if you have checked Overwrite Existing Terms.

You can refer answer from Akram here.

This says how to add translation correctly step-by-step.

@Chintan: Thanks for your answer. I had already followed all the steps but no luck :( Normal translation is working for fields but not in pdf report.

on 4/26/16, 2:53 AM

I did the same and i am getting translated Invoice report. Anyways will post update if i find a way.

Chintan Modi-BrowseInfo
on 4/26/16, 3:28 AM
Krupesh Laiya
On 4/25/16, 7:10 AM

Had you added the translation doc like this:

<template id="report_invoice">

<t t-call="report.html_container">

<t t-foreach="doc_ids" t-as="doc_id">

<t t-raw="translate_doc(doc_id, doc_model, 'partner_id.lang', 'account.report_invoice_document')"/>

Hi Krupesh, that is already there.

on 4/25/16, 9:44 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/25/16, 3:35 AM
Seen: 290 times
Last updated: 4/26/16, 12:45 AM