Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

translation

By
hajar el hamdani
on 9/16/14, 8:01 AM 464 views

hello everybody,

i'm using odoo in frensh, i didn't have any problem with the traslation until i start using manufacturing model, odoo doesn't translate this term "manufacturing", it keeps it in english. did someone have the same problem, or just a problem with translation in general

Juan José Scarafía
On 9/18/14, 11:50 AM

Hi hajar,

There are some terms that not translate with the usual method. This problem, i think, is general. You can try synchronize the terms, in the Translate menu, at the left sidebar, in Configuration.

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Thank you i'll try to di this

hajar el hamdani
on 9/19/14, 7:57 AM

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 9/30/14, 4:10 PM

One of the problems is that the French version is only 50% completed for verion 8 of Odoo.

You can view the progress and help translate with this link.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/16/14, 8:01 AM
Seen: 464 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM