This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello,

I have two bank accounts, I want to transfer money from one to an other. How to do that?

Also can you please explain how to transfer from Bank Account to Cash and Cash to Bank Account.

Discard

use journal entries and put the proper account example bank A account debit = 100 cash A account credit = 100

Best Answer

Hi Theimes,

Use the modules account_transfer "https://www.odoo.com/apps/7.0/account_transfer/#access_token=178b2851ad4b4966be55dbc05d1e8eaf&scope=userinfo&state=&expires_in=3600&token_type=Bearer".

Install this module. Which gives the "cash and bank transfers" link in bnak and cash transfers menu.

Discard
Author

Hello Samba, I have tried this module but I'm this module doesn't work for me, I see this error : Integrity Error The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following: - deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it - creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set [object with reference: account_id - account.id]

I had this app installed, but after an update it stopped working for me :(

Hi Cameron, Can you tell me what module you are talking about?

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 3:16 AM, Cameron <admin-multzer-com@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

I had this app installed, but after an update it stopped working for me :(

--
Cameron
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False

--
--

Thanks and Regards,

Sambasiva rao,

I solved the problem of the above cubic app not working. A previous version of openerp had put the app in a different location - Following an upgrade this and a few other apps stopped working. As soon as I transferred the app to `/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/openerp/addons` and upgraded - everything 'hunky dory' :)

Beware! this module was once free - it now 600 euro for openerp 7 :O I suggest you create a transfer account, and create journal entries - Transfer from bank A to "transfer account" transfer from "transfer account" to Bank B - Dont want to get stung later in life

Best Answer

use journal entries and put the proper account example bank A account debit = 100 cash A account credit = 100

Discard