Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Transelating odoo 8

By
Marin
on 7/5/15, 9:29 AM 329 views

Hi 

I have installed Odoo 8 on Ubuntu 14.04 server and some tranelations are missing for Croatin language.

How can I add them?

In settings I have only to import transelations not to export it, also I have enabled debug mode but still same.

ny ides?.Thanks

Bole

--Bole--
| 5 4 6
Zagreb | Karlovac, Croatia
--Bole--

there is only 10 kind of people the ones that understand binary ... and others

Bole
On 7/7/15, 2:45 AM

One way is to check translated terms (Settings -> Translations -> Application terms ) and translate directly in database
Second, you can check desired module i18n/hr.po file and translate in the file ,

also, you can join tCroatin translatin team on https://www.transifex.com/ , and send me your account so i can add you to translation team. [bole (at) dajmi5.com]

Also, exporting translation should work, maybe you missed something.. .

Feel free to contact me for additional help

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/5/15, 9:29 AM
Seen: 329 times
Last updated: 7/7/15, 4:06 PM