Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Tracking number (Serial number)

on 12/21/15, 3:43 AM 453 views

I have 100 units of a product, each unit has unique serial number, but if i sell 5 units the system check disponibility assigns the 5 units with his serial numbers to ship. But, i want to check only if there is 5 units, and in the warehouse with barcode scanner decide with 5 units to ship.

Is this posible?

thanks in advance.

On 7/7/16, 6:50 AM

Thanks for the answer, but that's not what I need. The problem, is that I already make Full Tracebility to all units, but if i have 100 unit with 100 different serial numbers, when I try to sell 5 units, for example, the systemil will tell me which 5 serial numbers has to be done. 

So if I go to barcode interface, it will not count till i use that 5 serial numbers, so I can't chose which 5 serial number I want to ship, in BARCODE INTERFACE.

The Dude
On 2/12/16, 1:45 PM

Yes. Install traceability module and then you will have new checkboxes on the product page to select full traceability. After that, the system always asks for the serial number, lot#, etc.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/21/15, 3:43 AM
Seen: 453 times
Last updated: 7/7/16, 6:50 AM