Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Tracking number for issues, and other CRM features

crm
By
Filip
on 8/8/13, 12:26 PM 1,197 views

I am trying to setup simple ticketing system through openERP 7. I have installed modules like Issue Tracker, but all i managed was to open an issue in openERP after sending email to certain email address. It would be nice to somehow adjust the subject of response made through openERP so it would include some logicaly generated tracking code. And after closing the issue, if we get another email about this issue from customer to have it reopened.

Trouble ticket should support automatic notification of related parties:

customer hasn't responded to our e-mail for some time (2 days) nobody has assigned a ticket with certain priority assigned ticket hasn't been processed for some time (no reply to customer, no action) Anyone has any clue about this ? Can i managed this through some module, or any premade solution ?

Thanks in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/8/13, 12:26 PM
Seen: 1197 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM