Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

track time: timesheet, task, attendences

sandu nicolae
on 11/26/13, 6:18 AM 698 views

Helo, again: I started another thread because I don´t know that the old one is still active ( I have no answer). Daniel was helping me, but I don´t know if he received my last messages. I have this question about the track time, I don´t know which way is the best for track time in a cleaning business. I have this type of work programs: 1. 8 hours daily - the normal program. 2. various hours in different locations - eg: 2 hours in a bank, 2 hours in a private house, 2 hours in a store. 3. I have 2 supervisors that participate in various locations. This is my problem .I don´t know hoy to do the track time with this two supervisors. Also, I have a problem with track time for tasks. I create the task, assign the employee, but then it does´nt show the track time in the time sheet. Thanks for your help. Nucu

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 11/26/13, 6:18 AM
Seen: 698 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM