Odoo Help

track time: timesheet, task, attendences

By
sandu nicolae
on 11/26/13, 6:18 AM 887 views

Helo, again: I started another thread because I don´t know that the old one is still active ( I have no answer). Daniel was helping me, but I don´t know if he received my last messages. I have this question about the track time, I don´t know which way is the best for track time in a cleaning business. I have this type of work programs: 1. 8 hours daily - the normal program. 2. various hours in different locations - eg: 2 hours in a bank, 2 hours in a private house, 2 hours in a store. 3. I have 2 supervisors that participate in various locations. This is my problem .I don´t know hoy to do the track time with this two supervisors. Also, I have a problem with track time for tasks. I create the task, assign the employee, but then it does´nt show the track time in the time sheet. Thanks for your help. Nucu

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/26/13, 6:18 AM
Seen: 887 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM