Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Track distributor sales

By
Andrea Dalseno
on 4/30/14, 7:18 AM 1,090 views

I sell through a distributor who, on his turn, sells to wholesalers (mainly, but might be also points of sale). Every month I receive from the distributor a list of the sales with the "real" customer (wholesalers/pos) purchasing details but I will just issue one invoice, for the distributor. Anyway I need to import the details to know who is buying, how much and so on (for statistical and geographical analysis). So, my actual customer is the distributor, but I need to track his sales too! How can I manage such a hierarchy in OpenErp?

Marco Schiavottiello
On 6/16/14, 6:18 AM

Hello Andrea, i have exactly the same probem!! did you find an answer yet to this question?  i cannot figure out how to configure distributors on open erp..

Thanks Marco

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/30/14, 7:18 AM
Seen: 1090 times
Last updated: 5/25/16, 4:18 AM